Wednesday 27 July 2011

Dukan Diet Diaries - UPDATE

Well, I am now so slim that I have a washboard stomach that a Victoria Secret's model would envy!

Believe me? Didn't think so!

But the last time I posted, I was only on day 2. I have actually lost count what day I am on now (I have a 5 month old baby) but I am now in the Cruise Phase. Which means I can have veg included in my diet. Never in my life would I thought I would be pleased to see veg on my plate, but 4 days of pure protein and no energy whatsoever, veg was my new best friend.
To be honest, I am not really missing naughty things that much. I had a bad day last week, where the weather was miserable and I completely got out the wrong side of bed and so.....(whispering) I had a cookie. They were home-baked by James little girl (Molly's sister), so completely rude not to right? Right??
I also have had the odd glass of red. It's my little treat in the evening and plus it's good for your heart, so there!
After a few slips but a pretty good run here are the current stats:

Start Weight: 10 stone 8

Last Post Weight: 10 stone 5 1/2

Weight Now: 9 stone 8 1/4

Thats right! I have officially lost 1 stone!!!! Big pats  on the back and golf claps all round. So I celebrated today with a .........skinny blueberry muffin from Starbucks.

What?!?! Gimme a break!

I still have until 6th October to get to my so called 'True Weight', so 1 more stone to go!

Wish me luck.
SHARE:
© MUM & TONIC. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig