Saturday 30 July 2011

Mmmm......Cake & Jelly!!

There's nothing I love more than cake and jelly - actually I don't like jelly. The way it wibble wobbles, is like it has a mind of it's own. However I do like Cake & Jelly - a new online boutique which aim to create personalised gifts and clothes which are fun but practical.

Cake & Jelly is the brainchild from sisters Leah and Harri and there's nothing I love more than a family run business. It's so personal and you know you will get such a quality service. Every product looks like it is made with such care and attention.

Have a look at the kind of gift they offer:

Drawstring Bag - £12.50

Personalised Bunting - £25.00

Tote Bag - £7.00
I love the bunting as it can be personalised so would make a very special gift and one to treasure, I also think the tote bags are incredibly cute!!
I know Cake & Jelly have many more gorgeous goodies up their sleeves, including t-shirts. Fab for your own apples of your eye or gorgeous unique gifts.

Do take a look at their website - Cake & Jelly

Make sure you like their Facebook page.

Follow them on Twitter.

All this talk about Cake & Jelly has now made me very hungry. Damn you Dukan Diet!!





SHARE:
© MUM & TONIC. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig