Friday 5 August 2011

Maxi-Cosi Elea - Review!

When I had Molly, I bought the Maxi-Cosi car seat. I thought it was a brand that could be trusted plus it looked very comfy. Molly loves it, and 9 times out of 10 she is asleep in it - I do get slight baby envy, as I would LOVE to be carried around in a seat, that I could just have a little snooze in. These babies just don't know their born. Actually they don't!

Aaaaanyway. I was pretty chuffed when those dear old Maxi-Cosi people asked if I could review a pushchair. Couple of weeks later, a huge box arrived on my doorstop. The Elea had landed.

I have a bit of a phobia when it comes to new, shiny things that need piecing together, these hands were not made for DIY jobbies. BUT. A BIG BIG BUT......I cannot get over how easy the Elea is to use and and quick to get to grips with.




All it takes is a simple push of a red button.












So the base of the pushchair goes from this:














To this:













Literally by holding the handle bar, as soon as the red button is released, giving a slight pull, the base is pulled out into the correct position.
For the first week or so, we used the Maxi-Cosi Pebble car seat with the base as Molly was still small. To use the car seat, there are two adapters which slot into the side of the base. The car seat is then slotted on top. *You can face the car seat towards you or the outside.






As you can see, the tray underneath has loads of room for storage too!!

More recently, we have been using the pushchair for Molly. She's a nosy little cupcake and loves having a nose at whats going on around her, just like her wonderful mummy!

Again, the pushchair seat is incredibly easy to fit on. Literally slot it onto the base, easy peasy. The adapters are not needed for the pushchair chair.



The pushchair chair slotting onto the slots on base

There is also a safety bar which goes across, which I pop some of her buggy toys on:


And for the winter months, a very cosy 'cosy-toes'.

Molly looks so comfy in her pushchair, and I genuinely think it is a great product. It folds up very easily, and fits into my boot with ease. My other pushchair literally had Range Rover wheels, which I had to take off every time it went back into the boot!
You also have the option of tilting the chair back and forwards depending on if they are awake or snoozing, just a simple lever situated at the back of the chair.

BABY ENVY!

Big thank you to Dorel Ltd and Maxi-Cosi for selecting me to review the Elea.

Thumbs up from me and the little one.
SHARE:
© MUM & TONIC. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig