Thursday 6 October 2011

Emma Levine - Review

Since becoming mama to Molly, one thing I have noticed is the growing competition between online children sites selling unique and incredibly stunning products. Targeted at mummies like me who always think 'only the best for my child' and a complete sucker for anything bright, funky and Boden-esque.

My new find is the gorgeous Emma Levine store, which I just need to share with you. If you are weak like me with a penchant for spending on your kids and run the risk of bringing up incredibly spoilt children, you may want to look away now. You're still looking aren't you......

Emma's inspiration comes from all things vintage. And if you take a look at the website, you will find nothing remotely tacky. In fact, I absolutely adore every single item. And the best bit: It's reasonably priced. YAY!

Molly was sent two fabulous outfits. A butterfly printed jersey t-shirt and legging combo and a romper with hat.

The jersey legging outfit (£29) is just adorable. In fact, I want one for me.

The romper is also equally as adorable, however the hat didn't fit Molly (yep mummy googling large baby head!) and also instead of where poppers are, they have used buttons. Classier, yes. Annoying, yes!!!!

Take a look at the outfits below, and my gorgeous Molly too. And then get exercising those fingers for some intense online shopping at Emma Levine.

*Only girls clothes sold, I'm afraid!!










Emma Levine also has a Facebook page. Take a look.
SHARE:
© MUM & TONIC. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig