Saturday 1 August 2015

Saunton Sands|| Family time.

The time has finally arrived for our family vacay. This has been a long time coming. Those with children at school or preschool, know that the end of term is literally a C-R-AZY time. School trips, end of term parties, picnics, parent watching week, open days... The list is endless. 

So.... We have come to our fave place :


If you've never been here, then seriously think about it. The hotel is located on the beach, the place is a great mix of elegance but still very child friendly. 
I'm not one for shipping kids off all holiday for kids club, I think it's important to spend time together, BUT saying that, the girls love the kids club. It really is amazing. Pancake breakfast club, beach trips, pyjama movie night. I want to go.

Today, my wait is finally over. For the thing I've been waiting for since April (the last time we came).

FISH AND CHIPS! - seriously the best F&C you'll ever have.

Anyway, I'm off for some breakfast and then beach time. Ta-ra x

SHARE:
© MUM & TONIC. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig